Leelou Blogs

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Father's Day

I know it has been a while since I posted anything.  Assessments have eaten all mine and my students time.  We have had very little time to anything other than review and taking tests.  Yes even in kindergarten students are being asked to take tests.  The best part of it was when during teacher appreciation week my students made a circle map about me during Media.  They said the usual nice things like "she loves us" and "she reads to us" but my favorite was "she gives us math tests".  Honestly it is sad when the kids are commenting on it.  But you know how it is the district has their sets of tests, and we have our tests and the school has their tests.  Pretty soon all you are doing is testing!

Well with that rant off my back I present to you the book my students will be making for Father's Day.  We go until the 14th of June so we have plenty of time to sneak this in.  I put it up on my teachers pay teachers.  This is the first time I am charging for it.  I only put it up for a dollar so hopefully you still feel like it is a deal.  I thought I would see if I could make any money at this thing.  We'll see I guess!  Make sure that you rate me or leave me a comment!  I would really appreciate it!

Click Here for the book!


1 comment:

  1. This looks cute. We are already out of school and most of my kiddos don't have dads in the picture or I would love to use it. =)

    When I downloaded it the o in about is not showing up...weird, huh?

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete