Leelou Blogs

Monday, April 9, 2012

Funny Frogs

Spring Break!!!  Let's all admit it now....we use this time to catch up on the teacher planning we haven't had the time to do while teaching.  People keep telling me that I am supposed to be on break and I just laugh. Break?  from going in to school everyday yes....but not from work.
We only have 8 weeks of school left....how crazy is that?  I am using this break to plan the rest of the school year out and get started on all the activity planning and making for the themes.  Right now I am working on frogs. I have used kinder-pond.blogspot.com as an inspiration for pretty much all of the things that I came up with.  I hope she won't mind the status of muse.  Below is a link list to my teacherspayteachers pages.  They are all free so please download and use!  Tell your friends! I want as many people and kids to get a chance to use them as possible. I will post more as I get them finished and uploaded!

Frog Mixed Up Sentence


Frog Sight Word Code Coloring


I Have A Little Frog Poem



I Have A Little Frog Homework

1 comment:

  1. I love frogs so these are great! Thank you!

    I am so happy to have discovered your blog! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete