Leelou Blogs

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wonderful Weather

Wow I have been so busy on this spring break. I wanted to make sure that I got the big stuff done so that when I get back with the kids I don't have as many things to get done each night.  We all know I will be working on things every night anyway.  I am sure my plans will change at least two or three more times before I actually put this into action.  We are getting ready to start a weather week.  I am pretty excited for the kids to get to play around with wind, water and sun! Click the words and it will link you to my teacherspayteachers site.  Everything is FREE!!! Leave a comment to let me know what you think...any suggestions would be appreciated as well!

Books we are going to read:

 


Weather Math/ Morning Work



I even threw in my non-fiction features book. Made it half pages so that we can save on paper!  It is like gold and we all know how hard it is to copy a book when we know it is using tons of paper. This one should print back to front as well!








1 comment:

  1. You have some really awesome *freebies*! Thank you so much for sharing them. I have TONS of *freebies* on my blog that I would love for you to come grab! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete